B&M appoints Maitland/AMO as its financial communications adviser
B&M European Value Retail SA, the UK's leading multi-price value retailer, has appointed Maitland/AMO as its financial communications adviser.
One of the largest and most profitable companies in the fast-growing general merchandise discount retail market in the UK, with a consistent track record of strong growth, B&M floated in June 2014. Maitland/AMO will work with the management of B&M to help deliver their ambitious growth plans for the business, both in the UK and in continental Europe.
The Maitland/AMO team is led by Neil Bennett, CEO, with Partners Brian Hudspith and Emma Burdett supported by Tom Eckersley and Robbie Hynes.
About the Author
Also by this Author
- The modern corporate world
- Corporate reputation more important than ever when it comes to stock market valuations, finds new research from AMO, the leading international strategic advisory network
- Oxfam scandal: It’s never the crime, it’s the cover-up – why keeping things quiet does more harm than good
- The London Stock Exchange is shrinking: Why the capital needs to float more IPO boats
- London’s enduring strength