Maitland/AMO has unparalleled expertise in supporting companies through future-defining ECM transactions: rights issues, IPOs, SPOs, Spin-offs or simple listings. The Maitland team has advised on more than 100 ECM transactions with well above $100bn of total equity raised for our clients.
ECM transactions are highly technical, regulated processes, and as a consequence the company will be (re-) evaluated by audience groups such as financial media and investors on their Equity Story and growth trajectory. The process needs to be tightly managed, ensuring consistency of messages, expectations management across audience and the compliance of legal guidelines. At the end of the day, what we want to achieve is a fair valuation and a smooth transaction and trading through third-party endorsement from important commentators
What you can expect from us:
- Expertise in transaction tactics and legal guidelines leading to smooth and flawless execution and stakeholder engagement, as well as consistent reporting and expectations management
- Excellent Equity Story and messaging drafting skills combined with unparalleled access to the media and commentators to help the generation of endorsement from leading commentators
- Flawless project management skills
- 24 hr out-sourced press office
- IR advice on how to set up the IR function and the life as a listed company