Europe’s leading investor relations adviser
The role of investor relations within companies across the world has grown significantly in importance and sophistication in recent years, driven by the globalisation of financial markets, the increasingly complex legal and regulatory obligations and the drive towards ESG investment criteria.
To respond to the role change, companies need an effective investor relations programme, which is a critical part of any companies’ interface with their investors and other stakeholders.
With extensive experience and expertise, Maitland/AMO helps companies take control of their investment case and relationships with the investment community in order to compete more effectively for financial capital in today’s rapidly changing global marketplace.
We offer a full range of IR services, tailor-made to help companies achieve their IR objectives and business goals:
- Equity / credit story development
- Strategic advice on sustainability and governance best practice
- Financial results, consensus and guidance management
- Development of ESG materials and KPI’s
- Investor targeting and engagement
- Investor perception studies and peer analysis
- Investor relations outsourcing
- Debt IR advisory
- Investor relations training