Our expert consultants are drawn from across the political spectrum to help our clients get the best in their dealings with government
Maitland Political/AMO is a dynamic public affairs practice, providing dedicated political insight, strategic direction and practical delivery to our clients.
We have a thorough understanding of the public policy landscape, matched by our strength in forging relationships and building alliances across the board. We provide a full service of public affairs activities, tailor-made to match our clients’ specific needs including:
- Best-in-class political insight, intelligence and information
- Outreach and engagement with key opinion formers
- Government relations on amendments to bills, regulations or policy commitments
- Integrated political, media and digital campaigns
- Political reputation management
- Public procurement
- Thought leadership platforms
- Political media relations
- Public procurement advice
- Select Committee advisory
Maitland/AMO is regulated by the Office of the Registrar of Consultant Lobbyists and the PRCA, through its Public Affairs Code and Register.
Heathrow Hub is a smart solution to expand the UK’s airport capacity by extending and splitting Heathrow’s existing runways, rather than creating a new one. Maitland/AMO was appointed as an adviser to Heathrow Hub in 2013, as the Airports Commission geared up to publish its interim report into Britain’s airport capacity.