Maitland/AMO Partner George Trefgarne, has written a piece titled "George I: an unlikely free market poster boy"
He has written this piece for CapX, a site which compiles articles on the global and political economies. The full article is available here.
About the Author
Also by this Author
- The modern corporate world
- Corporate reputation more important than ever when it comes to stock market valuations, finds new research from AMO, the leading international strategic advisory network
- Oxfam scandal: It’s never the crime, it’s the cover-up – why keeping things quiet does more harm than good
- The London Stock Exchange is shrinking: Why the capital needs to float more IPO boats
- London’s enduring strength