Management of China National Railways dinner hosted by Maitland/AMO at the Reform Club
Management of China National Railways (CNR) which just completed its IPO on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange at a celebratory dinner hosted by Maitland/AMO at the Reform Club.
About the Author
Also by this Author
- Is Generation Z’s attitude to luxury an indication of the future of the luxury industry post COVID-19?
- AMO Insight – Corporate Communications in an environment of shifting sands.
- Report from the first annual Condé Nast Luxury summit, Florence
- Maitland/AMO advises CVC on the IPO of its portfolio company, Sunrise Communications
- Management of China National Railways (CNR) completes its IPO on HKEX with celebratory dinner