Investindustrial’s stake in Avincis to be acquired by Babcock
Investindustrial Group and KKR have announced that Babcock International Group PLC has entered into a conditional agreement to acquire the entirety of the issued share capital of Avincis for an enterprise value of approximately €2.0 billion
Avincis is a leading supplier of helicopter and fixed-wing emergency services (medical, search and rescue (SAR), fire-fighting, surveillance and civil protection) as well as a leading supplier of critical offshore crew-change helicopter services to the oil and gas industry in the North Sea and Australia.
Maitland/AMO serves as communications adviser to Investindustrial.
Full press release can be found here.
About the Author
Also by this Author
- Is Generation Z’s attitude to luxury an indication of the future of the luxury industry post COVID-19?
- AMO Insight – Corporate Communications in an environment of shifting sands.
- Report from the first annual Condé Nast Luxury summit, Florence
- Maitland/AMO advises CVC on the IPO of its portfolio company, Sunrise Communications
- Management of China National Railways (CNR) completes its IPO on HKEX with celebratory dinner