Maitland/AMO advised on the IPO of Ahlsell AB, the biggest Swedish IPO since 2000.
Maitland/AMO advised on the IPO of Ahlsell AB, a CVC Capital Partners portfolio company, on NASDAQ Stockholm.
Ahlsell is the leading Nordic B2B distributor of plumbing and electrical installation products, as well as tools and supplies. Ahlsell is the biggest Swedish IPO since the privatisation of the national telecoms operator Telia in 2000. Shares started trading on 28 of October 2016, rising more than 15% from SEK 46 to SEK 54.35 on their first day. Due to continuous strong demand, the over-allotment option was exercised after only 7 days on 4 November.
Maitland/AMO advised on all aspects concerning communications with international media.
About the Author
Also by this Author
- Is Generation Z’s attitude to luxury an indication of the future of the luxury industry post COVID-19?
- AMO Insight – Corporate Communications in an environment of shifting sands.
- Report from the first annual Condé Nast Luxury summit, Florence
- Maitland/AMO advises CVC on the IPO of its portfolio company, Sunrise Communications
- Management of China National Railways (CNR) completes its IPO on HKEX with celebratory dinner