Maitland/AMO advises on IPO of Fincantieri S.p.A.
Fincantieri, one of the world's leading shipbuilders with 21 yards on 4 continents, has appointed Maitland/AMO to advise on its IPO on Borsa Italiana. Maitland/AMO is advising on the international communications elements of the IPO.
Fincantieri, heir to the great tradition of Italian shipbuilding and one of the largest shipbuilding groups in the world, operates in the design and construction of complex ships with high technological content such as merchant and naval vessels, offshore and mega yachts. The Company is a leader in the construction of cruise ships and large ferries for customers such as Carnival (Cunard, P&O, Costa, AIDA and Princess brands) and MSC Cruises. Moreover, it is the reference builder for a wide range of Navy ships such as frigates, corvettes, destroyers, patrol vessels and submarines for the Italian, U.S. Turkish, U.A.E. and Indian Navies.
The Maitland/AMO team is David Sturken, Liz Morley, Valerie Kvita and Chiara Valsangiacomo
About the Author
Also by this Author
- The modern corporate world
- Corporate reputation more important than ever when it comes to stock market valuations, finds new research from AMO, the leading international strategic advisory network
- Oxfam scandal: It’s never the crime, it’s the cover-up – why keeping things quiet does more harm than good
- The London Stock Exchange is shrinking: Why the capital needs to float more IPO boats
- London’s enduring strength