Maitland/AMO advises on Patisserie Holdings IPO
Patisserie Holdings Limited, which operates a leading UK branded café and casual dining group, has appointed Maitland/AMO to advise on its AIM IPO.
The Group operates five differentiated café brands in the UK including Patisserie Valerie, which was founded in London’s Soho in 1926. The current management team, including Luke Johnson, Executive Chairman, and Paul May, CEO, acquired a majority stake in the business in 2006. Since that time they have expanded the business from 8 to 138 stores with a further 20 stores planned in the current year.
The Maitland/AMO team is Neil Bennett, Brian Hudspith, James Devas and Valerie Kvita
About the Author
Also by this Author
- The modern corporate world
- Corporate reputation more important than ever when it comes to stock market valuations, finds new research from AMO, the leading international strategic advisory network
- Oxfam scandal: It’s never the crime, it’s the cover-up – why keeping things quiet does more harm than good
- The London Stock Exchange is shrinking: Why the capital needs to float more IPO boats
- London’s enduring strength