Maitland/AMO appoints Anthony Cardew as Senior Adviser
(London) – Maitland/AMO, one of Europe’s leading financial, corporate and political communications consultancies, is pleased to announce the appointment of Anthony Cardew as a Senior Adviser to the firm.
Anthony is a leading figure in strategic communications, with over four decades of experience advising blue chip organisations in the UK and internationally through some of the most prominent transactions and special situations in corporate history. He founded Cardew & Co. in 1991 and remains Honorary Life President of its successor, TB Cardew. He is also an Independent Director of Western Power Distribution, the largest electricity distributor in the UK.
Maitland/AMO has enjoyed a positive start to 2021, advising on the €12.1 billion IPO of Vodafone’s Vantage Towers business, and winning new client briefs with DWF, 3M and Saab, a joint mandate with network partner Cicero/AMO. This followed a strong 2020, which led to the firm being named ‘City Agency of the Year’ by the PRCA in February 2021.
Commenting, Neil Bennett, Chief Executive of Maitland/AMO said:
“We are delighted that Anthony has agreed to join Maitland/AMO as a Senior Adviser. He will be providing senior counsel to our clients, mentoring our consultants and broadening our external network. I have known Anthony for many years and can attest to his skill and wisdom, and we look forward to welcoming him on board.”
Anthony Cardew added:
“Maitland/AMO is as relevant today as it was when it first emerged as a firm over 25 years ago. I have always admired their work, founded on the principles of trusted advice, discretion and influence. I am excited to join them at this important moment in history as the business world emerges from the pandemic, when effective communications are more important than ever.”
About the Author
Also by this Author
- Values Most Valued: The AMO Global Corporate values Survey
- ‘The Great British Reboot’: Maitland/AMO speaks to legendary business journalist Alex Brummer on his latest book
- The modern corporate world
- Corporate reputation more important than ever when it comes to stock market valuations, finds new research from AMO, the leading international strategic advisory network
- Oxfam scandal: It’s never the crime, it’s the cover-up – why keeping things quiet does more harm than good