Maitland/AMO named number one deal adviser in the U.K.
Maitland/AMO, the leading strategic communications consultancy, is delighted to have topped the 2018 Mergermarket league tables as the number one agency by deal count for M&A advisory in the UK.
In what proved to be a demanding year in the wider corporate landscape, we are honoured to have played a key role in helping our clients achieve their goals across 114 deals, worth a total of £69.2bn ($90.0bn).
As one of the three Havas-backed financial communications agencies that co-founded AMO in 2001, Maitland/AMO is also delighted to see successes throughout the wider networks with strong placings from Llorente & Cuenca/AMO in Spain, Abernathy MacGregor Group/AMO in the US, Havas Paris/AMO in France and Ashton Consulting/AMO in Japan.
Neil Bennett, Chief Executive of Maitland/AMO, said: “2018 was a transformative year for Maitland/AMO, and we are delighted to see our achievements acknowledged in the league tables. We look forward to building off this success throughout 2019 as we bring our success in the UK to the global stage through the expansion of AMO, our global network, offering world leading advice on Strategic Communications and Public Affairs.”
About the Author
Also by this Author
- The modern corporate world
- Corporate reputation more important than ever when it comes to stock market valuations, finds new research from AMO, the leading international strategic advisory network
- Oxfam scandal: It’s never the crime, it’s the cover-up – why keeping things quiet does more harm than good
- The London Stock Exchange is shrinking: Why the capital needs to float more IPO boats
- London’s enduring strength