Maitland/AMO Appoints Sam Turvey to Boost Global Advisory Team
Maitland, the leading European communications agency, is delighted to announce it has hired Sam Turvey as a Partner in the firm. He joined in January 2018 after relocating from Hong Kong.
Sam rejoins Maitland/AMO after over five years with Bell Pottinger, initially working in the Middle East and latterly in Hong Kong. In both roles he was a Partner and Managing Director focused on building strong teams and advising blue chip companies on a variety of financial, corporate and reputational matters.
At Maitland/AMO, Sam will help to drive the firm’s increasing work related to international markets, linking with the Havas Group and AMO network of financial agencies around the world. He will also support the consultancy’s growing corporate practice, widening the capabilities and perspective on offer to new and existing clients.
Commenting on the appointment, Neil Bennett, CEO of Maitland/AMO, said: “Sam’s experience advising large companies in key global markets will be of immense value to clients, and particularly to UK businesses as they explore opportunities beyond Europe. We are delighted to have him back.”
Sam Turvey added: “Global businesses need global perspectives, which is exactly what I plan to offer Maitland’s clients. Whether doing a deal, facing a reputational issue or looking to boost profile in a new region, understanding the local landscape, culture and customs is critical to success. I am looking forward to combining my experience working in the UK and overseas in this exciting second chapter with Maitland.”
About the Author
Also by this Author
- Corporate reputation more important than ever when it comes to stock market valuations, finds new research from AMO, the leading international strategic advisory network
- Oxfam scandal: It’s never the crime, it’s the cover-up – why keeping things quiet does more harm than good
- The London Stock Exchange is shrinking: Why the capital needs to float more IPO boats
- London’s enduring strength
- In the Spotlight – UK Activism – Toscafund