Oriel Securities appoints Maitland/AMO as communications adviser
Oriel Securities, the London based corporate and institutional stockbroking and advisory firm, has appointed Maitland/AMO to advise on its communications strategy.
Maitland/AMO will work closely with Oriel’s Chief Executive, David Knox.
The team is Neil Bennett, Emma Burdett and Daniel Yea.
About the Author
Also by this Author
- The modern corporate world
- Corporate reputation more important than ever when it comes to stock market valuations, finds new research from AMO, the leading international strategic advisory network
- Oxfam scandal: It’s never the crime, it’s the cover-up – why keeping things quiet does more harm than good
- The London Stock Exchange is shrinking: Why the capital needs to float more IPO boats
- London’s enduring strength