Neil BennettChief Executive Officer
Eighteen years as an editor, columnist, broadcaster and journalist, including seven as the award-winning City Editor of the Sunday Telegraph
Neil Bennett has been Maitland/AMO’s Chief Executive since 2010. He originally joined the firm in 2004 from Gavin Anderson & Company UK, the financial and corporate communications group, where as CEO he oversaw the turnaround of the organisation and its return to profitability.
Neil advises a wide range of Maitland/AMO’s clients on their strategic communications issues and has overseen a series of Europe’s largest M&A transactions, IPOs and reputation management briefs over the past decade.
Before starting his career as a consultant, Neil spent 16 years as a financial editor, columnist, presenter and journalist. He was City and Business Editor of the Sunday Telegraph between 1995 and 2002. Between 1989 and 1995 he was Banking Correspondent and later Deputy Business Editor of The Times where he edited and oversaw the re-launch of the influential Tempus Column.
Articles by Neil Bennett
- Corporate reputation more important than ever when it comes to stock market valuations, finds new research from AMO, the leading international strategic advisory network
- Oxfam scandal: It’s never the crime, it’s the cover-up – why keeping things quiet does more harm than good
- The London Stock Exchange is shrinking: Why the capital needs to float more IPO boats
- London’s enduring strength
- In the Spotlight – UK Activism – Toscafund