Zara de BelderAssociate Partner and Head of Maitland/AMO Sustain
Zara is Head of Maitland/AMO Sustain and specialises in ESG communications and strategy development
Zara advises both listed and private organisations on their sustainability strategy and communications. With experience across a variety of sectors, Zara helps businesses understand and respond to their long-term ESG risks and opportunities.
Zara previously worked in financial and corporate communications, where she advised on impact investing projects and retail charity bond launches. Zara started her career in-house at the international law firm Dentons LLP, focusing on internal and external communications as well as corporate social responsibility.
Zara received an MSc (Distinction) in Social Investment from Cass Business School, holds the CFA UK’s Certificate in ESG Investing and has completed a Global Reporting Initiative Certified Training Programme. She is an Executive Board member of the Cass Global Women’s Leadership Programme and sits on Havas London’s sustainability committee. Zara has been recognised for her insight and expertise, having featured in a number of opinion columns.
Articles by Zara de Belder
- Maitland/AMO Sustain – In the Hot Seat with Peter Uhlenbruch, Head of Investor Standards at ShareAction
- Maitland/AMO Sustain – In the Hot Seat with Mary Goudie, Baroness
- Maitland/AMO Sustain – In the Hot Seat with Jason Archie-Acheampong, Head of CSR at Rush Group
- Maitland/AMO Sustain – In the Hot Seat with Jo Raven, Engagement Manager at the FAIRR Initiative
- Maitland/AMO Sustain – In the Hot Seat with Sophie Robinson-Tillett, Editor of Responsible Investor