Zara de BelderAssociate Partner and Head of Maitland/AMO Sustain
Zara is Head of Maitland/AMO Sustain and specialises in ESG communications and strategy development
Zara advises both listed and private organisations on their sustainability strategy and communications. With experience across a variety of sectors, Zara helps businesses understand and respond to their long-term ESG risks and opportunities.
Zara previously worked in financial and corporate communications, where she advised on impact investing projects and retail charity bond launches. Zara started her career in-house at the international law firm Dentons LLP, focusing on internal and external communications as well as corporate social responsibility.
Zara received an MSc (Distinction) in Social Investment from Cass Business School, holds the CFA UK’s Certificate in ESG Investing and has completed a Global Reporting Initiative Certified Training Programme. She is an Executive Board member of the Cass Global Women’s Leadership Programme and sits on Havas London’s sustainability committee. Zara has been recognised for her insight and expertise, having featured in a number of opinion columns.
Articles by Zara de Belder
- Maitland/AMO Sustain – In the Hot Seat with Michele Giddens, Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Bridges Fund Management
- Maitland/AMO Sustain – In the Hot Seat with Jovana Stopic, ESG Manager at IK Investment Partners (‘IK’)
- Maitland/AMO Sustain – In the Hot Seat with James Alexander, Chief Executive at The UK Sustainable Investment and Finance Association (UKSIF)
- Maitland/AMO Sustain – In the Hot Seat with Kensey Biggs, Senior Vice President, ESG and Corporate Social Responsibility at Truist
- Maitland/AMO Sustain – In the Hot Seat with Lisa Beauvilain, Head of Sustainability & ESG at Impax Asset Management