Vodafone to realise $130 billion for its 45% interest in Verizon Wireless
Maitland/AMO is advising its client Vodafone Group on its $130bn disposal of its stake in Verizon Wireless to Verizon Communications Inc.
Vodafone shareholders are expected to receive US$84.0 billion (£54.3 billion) in cash and shares as a result of the deal, equivalent to 112p per share and representing 71% of the net proceeds.
Contacts: Neil Bennett, William Clutterbuck, Robbie Hynes.
About the Author
Also by this Author
- The modern corporate world
- Corporate reputation more important than ever when it comes to stock market valuations, finds new research from AMO, the leading international strategic advisory network
- Oxfam scandal: It’s never the crime, it’s the cover-up – why keeping things quiet does more harm than good
- The London Stock Exchange is shrinking: Why the capital needs to float more IPO boats
- London’s enduring strength