Salute the NHS
Supporting Britain’s fightback against covid-19
〉 F1 racing boss Ron Dennis CBE’s daughter, an NHS doctor, identified a problem at the start of the coronavirus pandemic in Britain. Frontline NHS health workers were not eating properly as they faced 12 hour shifts in PPE.
〉 The Dennis family wanted to act fast to address this by supplying 1m nutritious meals. But they needed private sector support – for ingredients, logistics and donations – and they needed hospitals made aware of their healthy meals.
The numbers speak for themselves:
• 100s of articles including interviews, features and mentions from the Times, Mail, Grazia, Sky News and the BBC.
• Social media support and posts from Piers Morgan, the Cabinet Office and Royal Family.
• A dedicated JustGiving page that contributed to total campaign donations of over £1.5 million.
• Operational excellence: 1,000,000 meal packs and 72,000 care packs delivered by 1,800 volunteers to 53 hospitals.
• Ultimately, we helped to successfully plan and execute the delivery a major national campaign where PR played an important part in Britain’s fightback against Covid-19.